Saturday, May 8, 2010

Why married women are so easy to pick up on... At least for everyone but their significant other!

I started my personal training career when I was only 23 years old. I was in a marriage that was not fulfilling my needs in one very important area. My wife at that time hated exercise and physically was not at all what I was desiring. In my mind, I did not care where that need was fulfilled I just knew I needed to fulfill it. For the next ten years, I had emotional affairs with at least a 100 different women that were married or in a committeed relationships. During that time, I learned that married women (any woman in a committed relationship) was the easiest woman to pick up on. Reason: When you pick up a married woman all you have to do is fill one need. The need that is not being met in their current relationship. The need to feel sexually desired, understood, important, alive, smart, listened to, validated, happy, carefree, etc... Fill that one need and I became everything to them and in turn they became everything to me. The relationship was built on fantasy and the focus was on the sexual attraction, the fulfillment of a missing need, and everything that made me the ideal man to fill that all important missing link to their happiness... I engaged in these relationships for ten plus years and I got really really good at getting married women to fall for me. I listened to their stories and gave understand. I filled the missing need with perfection and in turn I became completely fulfilled as long as I had someone who needed me. I feel like I gained such a unique insight into the psyche of a married woman. My gift back to the world is to share this information with men so they can pick up on their significant other on a daily basis so someone else doesen't. My gift to women is to allow them to recognize that when a man other than their significant other fulfills that missing need it does not mean he is the key to your future happiness and its worth giving up on your current relationship to be with this man. However, I am definitley not saying many times people end up in the wrong relationship and whether or not it's a marriage or a committed relationship that people should not end that relationship and move on. I am a much better person and more fulfilled since divorcing my ex-wife. The information I will continue to share in this blog is my opinion ,but I really feel like it is based on ten plus years and 40,000 hours of true life research. I hope you enjoy it and it assists you in a positive way!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ever since my wife stopped fulfilling my needs several years ago, her mother and I have been going at it like wild animals, and boy is she great in bed! I love her mature scent when I go down on her and she bucks her hips like a bronco in heat.

    ReplyDelete