Monday, May 10, 2010

Something every woman should know! And men you better pay attention...

Most men are stupid and literally have to be hit over the *&^(%$^@ head with a shovel to get their attention. I have heard it and seen it over and over again! A married woman complains to her husband almost daily that she feels like she is unappreciated, needs more help around the house, and is overwhelmed. I could have chosen 50 other things to use instead of these three. This goes on for years with little or no change in behavior from the husband until one day something deep inside the married woman's soul changes and she is done. The words may not have been communicated yet but the married woman is done emotionally and it's only a matter of time until she says I want a divorce. When these words are finally communicated to her significant other. Several very interesting things happen: First, the husband feels absolutely blind sided, dazed, and confused. Statements like, "I didn't even know something was wrong", I know we have had some problems but we can make it work", "Whatever it takes I am willing to do it", "I will go to counseling", "I will change I promise", etc, etc, etc... or in most cases blah blah blah!!! Any woman who has broke off a relationship with a man knows exactly what I am talking about here. Obviously, a relationship is made up of two people and both parties have a responsibility to the relationship in order for it to work.

Women: Instead of complaining on a daily basis about feeling unappreciated and overwhelmed because you never get a break from the kids. Use the ultimate weapon "sex" to your advantage. Men will do almost anything if they believe it will get them laid more... Honey, If I felt like you appreciated me more and did more to help me out around the house so I didn't feel so overwhelmed I would make it up to you in the bedroom!!! Just remember men are like dogs we forget easily and need constant motivation. Think of your significant other as a new puppy. Lots and lots of training will be required upfront to get the result you want but once you have him trained your life will be so much better. Men are so simple... You can use this same technique to get whatever you want in your relationship. I know some of you might be offended and feel like I am saying that you are in essence prostituting yourself to get what you want. I'm not saying that! What I am saying is that men are easy to figure out it's built into our DNA and if you are not getting what you want you have two choice. 1. continue doing what you are doing and get the same results. The definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. or 2. Do what gets results and listen to what I am saying. Remember when you were dating the man who is now your significant other and you asked him to do something you knew he didn't enjoy (go to the opera, visit your parents, go shopping with you) I bet you most of the time he jumped at the opportunity and you hardly heard a complaint from him. Was it because he loved you more then? Wrong... He was trying to impress you because he knew he would get laid more! You have to turn the tables and become the pick up artist and fill his need that is not being met. Trust me it will go along way in getting what you want...

Men: Let's just be frank and honest here... Most of the things we do are to get us laid! The nice dinner out, the new pair of shoes you just bought her, and the surprise weekend away in Aspen are all a way to get more, better, hotter sex! I can guarantee you if you do this one simple thing you will get the best sex of your life all the time... Listen, listen, listen!!!! Take 5 minutes right now and write down the things your significant other complains about or expresses concern about and make a commitment to make a change in that area today. For instance, if your significant other tells you almost daily she is overwhelmed with the kids and all the housework call her right now and tell her to call a friend and go to the movies that she deserves a night out with her friends. Bring home some take out so she knows the kids will get fed and when she leaves take the time to pick up the house, do laundry, and if their is anything you she has been asking you to do around the house do it. I can guarantee you if you light some candles and have the house spotless you will have the best sex you have had in a long time. All the great things you do for her now are probably amazing ,but the things you don't do are costing you more than you can imagine.... And some day you may find her saying I'm done and I don't want to do it anymore. I can hear all the men out there saying "I do so many nice things for her that she just doesn't appreciate" and my come back to you is "you can be right and divorced or you can have a fulfilling relationship with lots and lots of hot sex". You make the choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment